Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-130968-MD-MO.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- An active MO license is required.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15 PPD.
- Acls, BLS, Atls and Pals are required.
- The credentialing timeframe is 30-60 days.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- The facility is located near Springfield, Missouri.
- The schedule is 7A to 7P or 7P to 7A.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 23.