Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 10, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 7p-7a.
- The locum will see admissions from ED, respond to rapids and codes, ICU manages codes, but the hospitalist still responds.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located near Washington, Missouri.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: TBD.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Credentialing timeframe is 30-60 days.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage due to vacancy.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- Facility with Epic.
- Reference ID: ORD-126073-MD-MO.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago