Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - open to days or nights.
- Efficient & willing to place central lines & comfy w/vent management w/assistance from specialists and respiratory therapy staff.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Location: West Plains, MO.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 Census.
- Shifts will be day OR night.
- IM or FP.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: September/October 2021 >>>.
- Team Structure: Fellow Hospitalists.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Must be able to commit to 3-6+ Months.
- Schedule: Days or Nights, must be willing to work both.
- Board Certified.
- Start Date: Fall 2021.
- Volumes are increasing.
- Staffing Shortage.
- Reason for Coverage: Vacancy.
- Provider needs to be comfortable managing patient in the Open ICU.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist Medicine (3 Open positions).
- Will consider Family Medicine w/at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Nursing Staff & Team of Specialists.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 3.