Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The St. Louis International Airport is also within a 30-minute drive.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Procedures not required.
- We are adding Nocturnists to our team at a 150-bed, Level III trauma center, Level II Time Critical Diagnosis Stemi Center.
- This community is situated around two lakes and between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 just west of St. Louis.
- 154-bed, non-profit hospital.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Team of 10 physicians, advanced practitioner support, and a clinical performance nurse.
- Nocturnist - Desirable Lake Community outside St. Louis.
- The hospital was awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- 10-bed, open ICU with Intensivist coverage.
- The city's central amenity are the two private lakes, but there are many other amenities that make this a popular suburban area popular including the best schools in the state, and a vibrant restaurant and shopping scene.
- Offering an excellent compensation plan to physicians including base salary, performance bonus plan, lucrative benefits with added perks, revenue sharing and partnership track.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 11.